Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sadness

hmm,slept early last nite around midnite n dreamt twice bout my 6th ex...n my bf. it was quite a surprise dat he came n stay wif a gangster. then he called me n meet up,tryin his best 2 persuade me 2 cum back 2 him. It was so touching coz in real life,he hurt me da most...he bought me a dinner,a chinese steamboat restaurant but i didn't join him.I made an excuse of not joining him because of my heart still hurt. He kept on persuade me n suddenly came n meet me again,he tried 2 hug me but i refused,my heart cries...then i woke up. da dream made me sad...

then i sleep again,n again,he appeared. this time in different version. i remember me n my sisters were in our old house in bumiko,migrating 2 a new place.we were drving our Dmax car n dad drive our old waja car. I talked 2 him dat i wanted da waja car (because in real life i need a car by nxt yr) but he insisted. he told me dat he will sell da car by RM200K!!! hahaa...dreams anyway. then we split up,i saw so many frozen food inside our DMAX car n my 2nd sis drove it,passed by a row of shophouses with full of foods n breads. so we stop by n my idea was 2 hide in 1 of da shop til it closes down n eat da free food.we waited till nite when da shop close n ate a lot of food..yummy! sudddenly,police came...n we tried 2 run away...i tried 2 open da ceiling deck but it leads 2 no-where! then my 1st sis called me n said "we can escape through this toilet bowl"...apparently,da toilet bowl was hugeeeeeee!! n clean! hahah...so we managed 2 unscrew da parts n i flushed myself in2 it n leads me 2 other places...there comes da police looking after chinese people,flushed themselves into d toilet bowl again....n unexplainable scenarios..

after dat,my dream event switch 2 a very sad part. it was my bf n my 6th ex. we went 4 a dinner,in a star cruise ship.i was happy dat my bf n i were going but eventually, he invited his ex instead.so i was very sad n jux kept quiet along da journey whr i saw my bf n his ex chatted a lot in front of me...we were about 2 pay da bills when my bf start 2 go 2 somewhere else n it was his ex dat pay on our food n acted as if she is still owning my bf! sad....n i run away from them,went 2 d end of da ship n saw through da window...2 big black clowds....n turn themselves into a tornado (i always dreamt about tornado n tsunami-y ah??)...after dat from da black clouds,thr comes a group of superheroes...1 of them was my 6th ex (perh!..sucks!)...he took da job as a batman (sucks again!)...hahah...n he shouted at me telling dat he will come 2 me n saves me...so i was puzzled bout da moment...then i woke up...

shit...! da dream is damn sucks....n so hurtfull...

No comments: