Monday, August 3, 2009

again

dreamt about fishing activities. it was me, my bf, 2 frens of mine dat was elvin n janet. we went 2 a village n we were gathered in a dining hall whr they distribute keys for our hotels. so each 1 of us got a rm80 budget hotel.ours is nearby but our 2 friends got a nice place to stay. Then we were heading to our destination, a malay village. There was an old man waiting for us at the boat. We are heading to the ocean! There was a lot of conversation between us. Then i tried to catch fish,I don't remember what kind of fish is that. And....suddenly,out of know where, Janet appeared at the boat with us. She was standing and talking with my bf. Suddenly there was an Ang Mo also tried to pan sai at the back of our boat.
then we reach to the shore,having our dinner again at the same hall. I only remembered I was talking to my bf's brother. Chit chatting and suddenly I quarelled again with my bf, accused him of having interest with janet. ...jeleaous mah....Aiyah,so lame la my dream.
there were a lot of events in my dreams,so i skipped coz i cannot remember that. The ending of the dream was, I was in a hall again but these 1, I was with my colleague, Wady. Both of us were so anxious to know our status, got promotion or not. There were a lot of questions that we asked our manager, Mr Ahmad Suut. So, there was a question that is still havent being answer. I asked him of something, about the current status (in the dream we were both already graduated but result havent come out -funny eh) either we are stil become a technician or an engineer? and how are we going to be promoted via the process? We were waiting for him to answer and when he tried to answer it, tringgggggg!!!!!! my alarm clock has waken me up.....haiz!! boring lah....

No comments: