Thursday, August 6, 2009

last nite

got nightmare,my bf took us in a deserted location. haunted place...i can't remember of it but i know that momok is attacking me in the sleep so i woke up and the clock showed 5.55am...so tripple 5 number..nice...

then i slept again,dreaming of my dad. it was really a sad event whereby i was about to go back to kch. my dad was suppose to send me to the bus station but was late in the process of sending me. I kept on mumbling and nagging towards him. there were at times, i scolded him because he was too slow to move. then i saw he was wearing flip flops that was both in different shape ans sizes. it looks so awfull..but pathetic... so i stop nagging towards him and started to pity on him. then i woke up because of the alarm clock.

after shower,quickly called my dad...coz i missed my parent...

No comments: