Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Falling teeth

I remembered i was in a rented room. It was in diamond shape size of room where i had 2 jug of beers on me. I was drinking heavily & talking to my bf. Then i stop for awhile, i felt like growth inside my teeth. The the upper row of my teeth start to fall off, one by one until my mouth was bleeding heavily. i tried to covered my mouth & i started to pluck the bad teeth instead. I was very panicked & told my bf about the fallen teeth but he did not bother about it because he was happy with his drinking session. Then I woke up from sleep as it was very scary. I was thinking of about the meaning of fallen teeth in the website,it says, if the upper row teeth falls, the old members in your family will die where as the bottom row of the teeth falls represent your relative will pass away. It was very scary tho of the reminder that i fell asleep again & dreamt of something else in relation of the previous dream.

This time i dreamt of i went back to my dad's house, sadly that time, 'somebody' passed away & me & my sister were takin care of the funeral. I was there in the kithen,trying to cook chicken curry in a big frying bowl & i x see anybody attending our house. Then my dream switched to other place where i was in the same room as the previous dream i had. this time, my housemates were different people, 1 of them was an actress. They were packing themselves to go back to their village as it is weekend time. Before that, I was trying to plug the cable of the tv in my room & the connector seems to be different. Then she, the actress, headed to my room & asked for a few modest & i gave her some. After that scene, I forced my self to get up as it is already 1830 late in the evening. Weird & scary for me on the dreams that i had....

No comments: