Thursday, August 6, 2009

industrial training in mlng

MLNG...i guess it is because i talked about Mlng incident case yesterday and that is why i have my dream in Mlng. I dreamt about i was on my internship program as a trainee engineer for Instrumentation Department. I was attached under a big fat lady and she was so damn busy with her work. She is the engineer that is suppose to take care of me that time. But due to her work load, she told me that she only take care of me for 3 days and after that I should go to other department to fullfill my internship program. So she gave me a paper and ask me to fill in. I do not remember what is the content so i just fill it up and mumbling to myself WTH on this program and why did she just neglected me.

So after 3 days had passed,I went to look other department such as Electrical department and I thought of applying to Mlng Tiga on Instrumentation department. It goes on with the process and finally i woke without any endong of the dreams...well, dreams aren't usually end that fast or has an end....

No comments: